Sharing your story is a great way to help yourself and to support others. We want to hear from you. Use the form below to tell us how colon cancer has affected the lives of you and your loved ones.
Not sure what to write? Check out our Q&A at the bottom of this page.
- Tell me a little bit about yourself (think 30 second elevator speech)
- How were you affected by cancer?
- What did you find was most beneficial to you while going through treatment/surgeries etc?
- Looking back on your experience, what do you wish you had known before/during your fight?
- What are a few pieces of advice you would offer to those who have recently faced a diagnosis?
- What are a few pieces of advice you would offer to the family members of the diagnosed?
- What do you think is the most important thing to remember while fighting the difficult and indescribable battle with cancer?
- If you could communicate anything to those who have been affected by cancer and those that will, what would that be?
- What are you proudest of?
- What are you most grateful for?
- Anything else you’d like to add?