Join us on August 24, 2019 for the 14th Annual Kicking Butt 5k at the beautiful Big Four Bridge at Waterfront Park in Louisville, Kentucky! This annual event brings together survivors, fighters, advocates, healthcare providers and community partners to eliminate preventable colon cancer death and suffering.
We hope you’ll register as a team or individual and join us on the waterfront as we walk, stroll, run, and roll to a world without colon cancer! Register today!
Saturday, August 24
Big Four Bridge at Waterfront Park
Start time at 8:30 AM
-Race starts at 8:30am this year (New race time)
-Healthy village and day of registration open at 7:30am
-Packet pickup will be located at our office on Friday August 23rd 12pm-7pm (1640 Lyndon farm court, Louisville KY, 40222)
AWARDS FOR SPEED
- Top 3male and female overall.
- Top 3male and female survivors overall.
- 1st male/female master andgrandmaster.
- Top 3male and female in the following age groups: 14 and under,
15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 and over.
- Top Fundraising Team—Salsaritas taco bar for 25 people
- Second Place Team—Salsaritas fiesta packs for 15 people
INDIVIDUAL FUNDRAISING PRIZES
- 1st place—$100 giftcertificate
- 2nd place—$75 giftcertificate
- 3rd place—$50 giftcertificate
NOTE: To compete for fundraising prizes and awards, registrations and funds must be in by midnight on Aug. 21st, 2019